Vanguard’s Studio Series offers our most popular products in our shortest time frame, direct to your builder for easy installation.
Enjoy a quick turnaround on production with your products ready to depart our Brisbane factory in just 5 days for delivery to your chosen contractor, or have your installation carried out by an approved Vanguard partner installer (subject to availability).
The 200 Super Roof is perfect for applications where a medium span is required.
This roof shows off all the design highlights of the 200 Super in a lightweight version of the largest-spanning blade on the market.
A flat underside with chamfered edges and 180o blade rotation give complete control over light and shade as well as a stunning ceiling effect when closed.
Hidden features, such as Louvretec’s award-winning Spiral Pivot mechanism, the woolpile closing strip and concealed motor ensure quiet, hassle-free operation.
Design your ideal arrangement to maximise comfort, zone an outdoor area and control light and heat, then select a Vanguard structural support frame or have your roof fitted into a structural frame built by others.
Vanguard frames are supplied with two or more matching posts in a leaning configuration.
|Blade Spans up to||Blade Pivot from||Pricing|
Features & Benefits
- 200mm blades - largest spanning louvre roof in the industry.
- Extruded aluminium frame and gutters offer superior strength, durability and clean edges. This cannot be achieved with folded or roll formed steel or Colorbond products.
- Award winning Louvretec Spiral Pivot System allows the blades to rotate 180o giving you control over light, shade and weather.
- Adjust the louvres to any position within the 180o range to allow full or partial sunlight, release heat, capture cool breezes, or close for full protection.
- Powder coating is durable with superior colour retention.
- A wool pile closing strip on each blade eliminates aluminium contact and ensures soft closure.
- Flexible installation - retro fit into an existing structure or mount within an aluminium frame.
- 5 year warranty*
- Motorised with Somfy 240V tubular motor
- Somfy Situo Pure 5 channel remote
- Somfy Ondeis Rain Sensor
|Wind Zone (speeds up to)||Opening width/blade span (mm)|
|High (44m/s or 158km/h)||3950|
|Very High (50m/s or 179km/h)||3500|
|Extremely High (55m/s or 198km/h)||3200|
|The maximum opening size is an additional 100mm in width where the roof is fitted within an engineered Louvretec frame.|