The Spiral Pivot System is a highly flexible, award winning operating system designed specially by Louvretec to control their range of opening roofs & operable sun louvres. The system allows the individual louvre blades to rotate smoothly though a 180o range, which is only limited by blade to blade contact.
The system is available as motorised (240v tubular motor) or hand operated (quad gearbox – allows operation from above, below, front or back) and both the pivoting mechanism & motor are completely concealed to give a stylish, streamline appearance.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH STRUCTURAL SUB-FRAME "SUPER ELAM"
The Super Elam frame is a new design incorporating an upgraded 63mm wide Spiral Pivot system supported by a 63x100 structural sub-frame. The motor sits within the sub-frame and is accessible via a concealed motor access cover.
Super Elam can be inserted in to an opening or fixed to the building by 100x50 fixing legs. Fixing can also be by flat brackets attached to the building and slotted over milled openings in the sub-frame.
Blades can be run horizontally or vertically.
Features & Benefits
- Choose from 120mm Airfoil, 150mm Midi, 180mm Airfoil or 200mm Maxi louvre blades.
- Award winning pivot system allows the blades to rotate 180o giving you control over light, shade and ventilation.
- Adjust the louvres to any position within the 180o range to allow full or partial sunlight, release heat, capture cool breezes or close for full protection.
- Extruded aluminium blades and frame – superior strength, structural integrity and precise edges (unable to be achieved with roll formed steel or Colorbond)
- Robust operating system constructed from high grade aluminium, marine grade stainless steel, UV treated self lubricated nylon plastic bearings, die cast end caps with fully concealed pivot mechanisms and motor.
- Unique dual drive bearings - allows 4 panels of louvres to operate in sync using a single motor or gearbox.
- Hand operated option - manufactured with a quad gearbox which allows the louvres to be operated from above, below, front or back of the panel.
- Custom designed and engineered to suit any size.
- End caps available in range of powder coat finishes and bearings available in white, grey or black.
- Frame and louvre blades available in full range of powder coat and anodised finishes - durable with superior colour retention.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Manual (hand crank)
- Motorised (240V tubular motor)
- Spiral Pivot System is also used to operate Opening Roofs & Louvreline