The Rectangular Louvres (RL) range includes six large rectangular shaped louvres designed to meet demand for large custom louvre systems.
Two blade shapes are available - a square end or mitred end with a 7º angle. All RL louvres can be Maxi Drive motorised, End Fixed or Bracket Fixed. Each of these systems ensures a clean, uncluttered appearance and outstanding span capabilities.
Features & Benefits
- Louvretec’s largest spanning blade range in a contemporary profile
- 3 widths, 2 styles of louvre blades available - square or mitred edge with the ability to run vertically, horizontally or overhead.
- Blades can be motorised or fixed at any desired pitch with custom brackets or end caps/fixing plates.
- Creates a stylish flat surface when closed, with subtle shadow lines running along the blade.
- Extruded aluminium - superior strength, durability and clean edges (cannot be achieved with folded or roll formed steel or Colorbond products).
- Innovative, robust Louvretec Maxi Drive System allows the large blades to rotate 180o, giving control over light, shade and weather.
- Adjust the louvres to any position within the 180o range to allow full or partial sunlight, release heat, capture cool breezes, or close for full protection.
- Wide range of powder coat and anodised finishes available – durable with superior colour retention.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- None - fixed
- Motorised (240V tubular motor) - recommended for large panels
|Model||Wind Speed||Low||Medium||High||Very High|
|All RL Blades (300, 450, 600 Square and Mitred)||Factored wind speed||32m/s - 115km/hr||37m/s - 133km/h||44m/s - 158km/h||50m/s - 179km/h|
|Maximum span (mm)||5800||5800||5150||4500|