Orchestra and Orchestra Max are the fabric of choice when it comes to solar protection, guaranteeing excellent, long-term protection against UV rays, heat, glare and inclement weather. Its solution-dyed Sunacryl acrylic fibres and special Cleangard outdoor awning treatment give them exceptional long-term colour fastness and superior resistance to tearing, water damage and dirt. Orchestra and Orchestra Max fabric is recommended for all types of awnings including commercial and hospitality aplications.
Features & Benefits
- Sunacryl 100% solution-dyed acrylic - the colour is locked right into the very core of the fibres during manufacture.
- Exceptional long-lasting, ultra vivid colours.
- Fabrics are stabilised giving them ability to maintain original shape & size.
- Suitable for permanent solutions with high exposure to climate changes & pollution.
- 77 vibrant colours & patterns
- Surface is treated with Cleanguard which creates a water barrier & prevent dirt from build up.
- 35 vibrant colours & patterns
- Coated on one side with an anti fungal, UV resistant acrylic resin, reinforcing its water resistant properties
- Surface is treated with Permaclean which makes dirt bead up & roll off.
- Self-cleaning, UV resistant acrylic & waterproof.