The Med Jeans offers a lightweight, slimline design with intersecting lines that complement both traditional and contemporary architecture. The frame guides water through integrated gutters and into the hidden structural downpipes to escape via floor level outlets.
Each roof is custom designed to suit exact specifications and is available with integrated LED lighting to ensure entertaining can continue from day to night. Other optional features include heaters and QUseries outdoor blinds to enclose the space and ensure comfort all year round.
The Med Jeans is perfectly suited to residential applications, including those in coastal areas.
Features & Benefits
- Offers a complete outdoor room solution if desired, optional accessories include:
- Glisse sliding glass doors
- LED lighting
- Outdoor blinds
- Ideal for small to medium outdoor areas - two modules can be connected with support bars.
- Waterproof PVC coated polyester fabric - available in a wide range of colours.
- Architectural design & finishing - streamline fixings to the wall & ground.
- Leaning structure with integrated gutter & down pipes - water drains out through the posts.
- Ability to be partially or fully retracted as required.
- When fully retracted the fabric is protected by a roof cover.
- Powder coat finishes available for aluminium frame, support bars & front rail – durable with superior colour retention.
- Motorised with a range of remote control options.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
|Modules||Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)|