The Maxi Drive System is an elegant and robust operating system designed specially by Louvretec to control the largest of their operable sun louvre profiles. The system allows the individual louvre blades to rotate smoothly though a 180o range, which is only limited by blade to blade contact.
The system is available as motorised (240v tubular motor) or hand operated and both the pivoting mechanisms and motor are concealed to give a stylish, streamline appearance..
Features & Benefits
- Louvretec’s heavy duty louvre operation system supports heavy panels and Louvretec’s largest spanning blade profiles.
- Robust operating system constructed from high grade aluminium, marine grade stainless steel, UV treated self lubricated nylon plastic bearings and die cast end caps with fully concealed pivot mechanisms and motor.
- Motorise or hand operate blades as large as 450mm in width and 5800mm in length.
- Blade profiles include Maxi Airfoil louvres and RL Square and Mitred designs.
- Adjust the louvres to any position within the 180o range to allow full or partial sunlight, release heat, capture cool breezes, or close for full protection.
- Extruded aluminium - superior strength, durability and clean edges (cannot be achieved with folded or roll formed steel or Colorbond products).
- Available in full range of powder coat and anodised finishes - durable with superior colour retention.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Manual (hand crank)
- Motorised (240V tubular motor)