Louvreguard has been designed and engineered to suit large-scale commercial applications that require privacy and sun protection. Utilising 200mm or 300mm Airfoil louvres, combined with a fully extruded and welded frame the system is able to cover widths up to 14.2 metres.
The Louvreguard system is flexible for its size and allows for the blades to run overhead, horizontally or vertically if required, whilst also having the option of being fixed, hand operated or motorised.
Features & Benefits
- Choose from 200mm Airfoil or 300mm Airfoil louvre blades.
- Adjust the louvres to any position within the 135o range to allow full or partial sunlight, release heat, capture cool breezes or close for full protection (hand operated & motorised).
- Louvre blades can be permanently fixed at any pitch or centred.
- Extruded aluminium frames - superior strength, durability & clean edges (unable to be achieved with folded or roll formed steel & Colorbond products)
- Frames are available as fixed or in sliding panel configurations.
- Louvre blades are able to run horizontally, vertically or overhead.
- Overhead louvres in some instances may require a separate structural sub frame which can be designed & manufactured by Vanguard.
- Custom designed & engineered
- Motorised option utilises an externally mounted linear motor.
- Frame, end caps & louvre blades available in full range of powder coat & anodised finishes -durable with superior colour retention.
- 5 year warranty*
*Conditions apply see Vanguard aluminium product warranty
|Model||Min Width||Max Width||Max Height|
*Measurements are based on vertical blade configuration.Download Brochure Quick Estimate