The Kiss Pivot System is a simple hand operated pivot system which can be installed in stand alone situations or can be combined into sliding, fixed or bi-fold shutter systems or fixed wall mounted frames. The system is comprised of a unique handle which is fixed to the end caps of the louvres allowing them to pivot 180o smoothly, to provide sun & weather protection, ventilation or privacy.
As seen on The Block Glasshouse (2014)
Features & Benefits
- Choose from 70mm Mini, 90mm Mini or 150mm Midi louvre blades.
- Designed to operate within sliding, hinged or bi-fold shutter configurations (Utilises Vanguard Shutterguard frame) or fixed mounted frames.
- Adjust the louvres easily by hand to provide privacy, allow full or partial sunlight, release heat, capture cool breezes, or close for full protection.
- Operates via 2 drive arms attached to both side of the blades - allows the blades to be smoothly moved through a 180o motion.
- Wool pile closing strip on each blade - eliminates aluminium contact & ensures soft closure.
- Optional internal operating Slidelock secures the panel when fully closed & offers 5 other fixed locking positions.
- When drive arms are fully closed they sit flush with the frame & cover the ends of the individual louvres - eliminates any light gaps & gives added wind & weather protection.
- Simple operation, innovative design & choice of 3 louvre styles makes the system a flexible choice.
- Extruded aluminium blades & frame – superior strength, structural integrity & precise edges (unable to be achieved with roll formed steel or Colorbond)
- Custom designed to suit requirements - fixed frames allow for larger areas to be covered.
- End caps are manufactured from UV treated plastic & available in white, grey or black.
- Clean aesthetic lines & quality workmanship – no screws, rivets or weld joins visible!
- Large range of powder coat & anodised finishes available.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Hand operated system, suitable for louvre & shutter systems