End fixed louvre panels offer stylish permanent protection and privacy all year round. Each panel is custom designed with an extruded aluminium frame or can be retrofitted into an existing structure using channels. End fixing allows for the louvre blades to be set at any pitch or centred depending on the level of protection required. Panels are also able to run horizontally, vertically or overhead giving greater design flexibility.
Features & Benefits
- Provides permanent sun control, privacy, glare & heat control.
- Choose from 70mm Mini, 90mm Midi, 150mm Midi, 120mm Airfoil, 180 Airfoil, 125 Louvreline Weatherboard, 180 Louvreline Weatherboard, 200mm Maxi, 300mm Maxi & 600mm Maxi
- Louvre blades can be permanently fixed at any pitch or centred.
- Louvre blades are able to run horizontally, vertically or overhead.
- Extruded aluminium blades & frame – superior strength, structural integrity & precise edges (unable to be achieved with roll formed steel or Colorbond)
- Frames available in square/rectangle or angled/raking.
- Overhead louvres in some instances may require a separate structural sub frame which can be designed & manufactured by Vanguard.
- Ability to retrofit into an existing frame using specially designed channels.
- Custom designed to suit any size or shape.
- Large range of powder coat & anodised finishes available.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
Download Brochure Quick Estimate