The Duck folding arm cassette awning is designed to provide optimum sun and weather protection whilst complimenting any external facade with its minimalist appearance.
The unique folding arm design means that the awning does not require any posts or frames and therefore keeps the area below completely free from obstruction. The awning provides complete coverage, and when not in use retracts neatly back into a slimline cassette which protects and prolongs the fabric life.
Features & Benefits
- Ability to provide sun & weather protection for patios, terraces, balconies & outdoor entertainment areas.
- Compact sealed cassette protects fabric when retracted and hides arms & components.
- Sleek, yet robust design with heavy-duty folding arms enables excellent fabric tension & support.
- Pitch control allows the awning angle to be adjusted to provide an optimal level of protection.
- Integrated front rail gutter ensures water does not accumulate on the awning fabric.
- Manufactured from high quality anti-corrosive materials (aluminium & stainless steel).
- Versatile mounting options - reversible brackets allow awning to be mounted to a wall or ceiling.
- Variety of fabric colours, patterns & styles available.
- Awning frame available in Dulux Duralloy & Interpon D1000 powder coat colours.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Manual (hand crank)
- Motorised (240V tubular motor)
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 2||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 70(Nm) or 38(km/h)|