Bracket Fixed louvres are beautifully designed to allow the individual blades to be fixed from behind giving them a modern ‘floating’ appearance. This also allows for large spans of unbroken blades to be achieved. Bracket fixed louvres are ideally suited for providing sun protection and privacy to homes and commercial buildings.
Features & Benefits
- Choose from 70mm Mini, 90mm Midi, 150mm Midi, 120mm Airfoil, 180 Airfoil, 125 Louvreline Weatherboard, 180 Louvreline Weatherboard, 200mm Maxi, 300mm Maxi & 600mm Maxi louvre blades.
- Louvre blades can be permanently fixed at any pitch or centred within frame.
- Louvre blades can run vertical, horizontal or overhead.
- Extruded aluminium blades & frame – superior strength, structural integrity & precise edges (unable to be achieved with roll formed steel or Colorbond)
- Bracket fixing allows for long unbroken runs of louvres - creates a modern, streamline appearance whilst providing sun control.
- Flexible design & installation - wide range of custom designed configurations available. Extruded bracket arms available in range of powder coat finishes.
- Clean aesthetic lines & quality workmanship – no screws, rivets or weld joins visible!
- Large range of powder coat & anodised finishes available.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
Download Brochure Quick Estimate