Bella Vista louvres/shutters utilise Louvretec’s Kiss Pivot system, which is comprised of a unique handle fixed to the end caps of the louvres allowing them to rotate 180o smoothly. The system allows the blades to be easily adjusted by hand to provide sun & weather protection, ventilation or privacy.
Bella Vista louvres/shutters have a distinctive 95mm rectangle shaped blade with opposing rebates which allows them to achieve a flat surface when closed. They are also available in a heavy duty option for high wind areas.
Features & Benefits
- Rectangular shape 95mm Bella Vista louvre blades (Also available as heavy duty louvre blade).
- Designed to operate within sliding, hinged or bi-fold shutter configurations (Utilises Vanguard Shutterguard frame) or fixed mounted frames.
- Operates via 2 drive arms attached to both side of the blades - allows the blades to be smoothly moved through a 180o motion.
- Wool pile closing strip on each blade - eliminates aluminium contact & ensures soft closure.
- Optional internal operating Slidelock secures the panel when fully closed & offers 5 other fixed locking positions.
- When drive arms are fully closed they sit flush with the frame & cover the ends of the individual louvres - eliminates any light gaps & gives added wind & weather protection.
- Extruded aluminium frames - superior strength, durability & clean edges (unable to be achieved with folded or roll formed steel & Colorbond products)
- Custom designed to suit requirements - fixed frames allow for larger areas to be covered.
- End caps are manufactured from UV treated plastic & available in white, grey or black.
- Adjust the louvres easily by hand to provide privacy, allow full or partial sunlight, release heat, capture cool breezes, or close for full protection.
- Wide range of powder coat & anodised finishes available – durable with superior colour retention.
- 5 year warranty*
*Conditions apply see Louvretec warranty
- Hand operated louvre or shutter system - available in a wide range of configurations.