Hella external venetian blinds are one of the most effective solutions for reducing energy consumption, regulating internal temperature, and controlling privacy and sunlight. They are able to be tilted, opened, closed or raised for uninterrupted views giving you complete flexibility.
AF 80/100 blinds have flat edge slats which allows them to achieve small stacking heights and cover large areas. The slats are specifically designed with durability in mind and are able to bend and flex in windy conditions. For increased wind resistance they can be combined with steel cable guides, aluminium guide rails or a combination of both.
Features & Benefits
- Choose from 80mm or 100mm slats.
- Flat edge slats - create smaller stacking heights which allows for a smaller pelmet to be used.
- Manufactured from flexible aluminium alloy - slats are durable because they are able to bend & flex during windy conditions.
- Slats can be tilted to different angles to allow light to flow through or fully closed to provide protection & privacy.
- Capable of being partially or fully retracted.
- Reduce sun penetration by up to 90% - sunlight is reflected before it is able to absorb though glass.
- Reduce energy costs by up to 10% - keeps internal areas cooler in summer & warmer in winter
- Extruded pelmet - superior strength, durability & clean edges (unable to be achieved with folded or roll formed steel & Colourbond products)
- Available with cable guides, aluminium guide rails or a combination of both.Flexible Installation - capable of being installed into a recess during construction or have retrofitted onto an existing facade.
- 5 year warranty*
*Conditions apply see Hella warranty
- Motorised - combine with timers, sun/wind sensors & building management systems
|Model||Min Width||Max Width||Max Height||Max Area|