The 260 Translucent opening roof is the perfect solution when loss of light in an outdoor area is an issue. The aluminium box section blades feature an infill panel of UV treated plastic Naturelite, which allows soft filtered light to flow through when the roof is closed. The larger width blades also allow for additional light & ventilation when the roof is open.
Features & Benefits
- 260mm blades - translucent UV treated plastic infill.
- Infill blocks harmful UV rays whilst allowing soft light to filter through each blade.
- Spiral Pivot System - 180o blade rotation with ability to stop at any position desired.
- Extruded aluminium blades, gutters & frame – superior strength, structural integrity & precise edges (unable to be achieved with roll formed steel or Colorbond)
- Clean aesthetic lines & quality workmanship – no screws, rivets or weld joins visible!
- Wool pile closing strip on each blade – soft closure & no blade rattle.
- Available in rectangular, irregular shape (including curved) or multiple modules.
- Retro fit into an existing or have designed with customised frame.
- Mechanisms are completely concealed & protected from the elements/corrosion.
- Large range of powder coat & anodised finishes available.
- Optional LED lighting & rain sensor.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Manual (hand crank)
- Motorised (240V tubular motor) - recommended for large roofs or multiple modules.
|Wind Zone||Low||Medium||High||Very High|
|Factored wind speed||32m/s - 115km/h||37m/s - 133km/h||44m/s - 158km/h||50m/s - 179km/h|
|Max blade span||3100||2700||2300||2050|