The 180 Linear opening roof captures and compliments the look of today’s modern architecture. The flat blades are chamfered at 45o on the edges which gives the roof a ‘tongue & grooved’ effect when closed.
Features & Benefits
- 180mm blades - flat underside.
- Spiral Pivot System - 180o blade rotation with ability to stop at any position desired.
- Extruded aluminium blades, gutters & frame – superior strength, structural integrity & precise edges (unable to be achieved with roll formed steel or Colorbond)
- Clean aesthetic lines & quality workmanship – no screws, rivets or weld joins visible!
- Wool pile closing strip on each blade – soft closure & no blade rattle.
- Available in rectangular, irregular shape (including curved) or multiple modules.
- Retro fit into an existing or have designed with customised frame.
- Mechanisms are completely concealed & protected from the elements/corrosion.
- Large range of powder coat & anodised finishes available.
- Optional LED lighting & rain sensor.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Manual (hand crank)
- Motorised (240V tubular motor) - recommended for large roofs or multiple modules.
|Wind Zone||Low||Medium||High||Very High|
|Factored wind speed||32m/s - 115km/h||37m/s - 133km/h||44m/s - 158km/h||50m/s - 179km/h|
|Max blade span||3750||3400||3000||2700|
Add Wind Protection & Privacy
Download Brochure Quick Estimate