Vanguard offers a 5 year extended warranty on all products.
All products installed by Vanguard are guaranteed up to 2 years from the date of purchase (supply only order) or installation.
Vanguard extends the product warranty to 5 years from the date of purchase or installation provided the following conditions are met:
- Maintenance work is carried out by the end of the 2nd year from the date of installation by an authorised Vanguard technician; and
- Recommendations and correct product use have been adhered to.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COMPULSORY MAINTENANCE (FOR WARRANTY EXTENSION):
- If compulsory maintenance work is not carried out, the warranty will expire at the end of the 2nd year. Maintenance is to be carried out by an authorised Vanguard technician and must include checking of all mechanical components and fabric.
- Original Vanguard spare parts must be used, otherwise the warranty will be voided.
- Warranty coverage: Vanguard Warranty covers all products sold and installed by Vanguard. Fabrics, powder coating, motors and remote controls are not covered under the Vanguard Warranty. These items are covered by the respective manufacturer’s warranty.
- Warranty duration: All products are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase or installation. The customer must notify Vanguard of any defects within 2 months from the date the product becomes defective for a warranty claim to be valid.
IMPORTANT: For all warranty claims or maintenance work undertaken, the client is responsible for the call out and labour costs. In cases where an elevated work platform or scaffolding is required the client is also responsible for hire costs.
IMPORTANT: Clear PVC fabric is excluded from the extension of the warranty.
The warranty for the 3rd, 4th and 5th year only covers parts recognised as faulty by Vanguard and does not cover the labour costs, dismantling, assembly or transport. The warranty extension covers claims as follows:
|Warranty Coverage||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|100% of value||100% of value||60% of value||50% of value||35% of value|
Purchasing a Vanguard product is a great investment and should be maintained properly to ensure its longevity and overall performance. Regular servicing is also essential and should always be conducted by a specialised Vanguard technician.
Product services are priced on application and include:
- Extensive maintenance inspection
- Light clean
- Motor testing
If you would like to organise a service or have any questions about product maintenance please contact Brisbane (07) 3852 2999, Sydney (02) 9584 1905 or your local authorised dealer.