Create your own outdoor oasis with a Med Room. Available in leaning or free-standing styles perfect for adding additonal space and value to your property. The unique design allows the fabric to be installed into the frame on a slight angle to ensure water drainage through the structural post downpipes.
Each roof is custom designed to suit exact specifications and is available with integrated LED lighting to ensure entertaining can continue from day to night. Perfectly suited to commercial, residential or hospitality applications, including those in coastal areas.
Features & Benefits
- Offers a complete outdoor room solution if desired, optional accessories include:
- Glisse sliding glass doors
- LED lighting
- Outdoor blinds
- Provides UV, heat & weather protection.
- PVC coated polyester fabric - available in a wide range of colours (waterproof).
- Freestanding or wall fixed configurations available.
- Architectural design & finishing - streamline fixings to the wall & ground, no visible screws.
- Ability to protect large outdoor areas - multiple modules can be connected.
- Ability to be partially or fully retracted as required.
- Down pipes incorporated into posts.
- When retracted fabric is protected by a roof cover.
- Tested to withstand winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110Nm or similar to a persistent wind speed of 49km/hr.
- Powder coat finishes available for aluminium frame & support bars – durable with superior colour retention.
- Motorised with a range of remote control options.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
|Modules||Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|1 (4 posts)||2,500mm||5,000mm||2,500mm||6,000mm|
|2 (6 posts)||2,500mm||5,000mm||6,500mm||10,000mm|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)