Continued commitment to our environment.
Our modern manufacturing facility utilises the latest state-of-the-art machinery and technology to produce efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly products. A large majority of Vanguard product is manufactured using aluminium, which is 100% recyclable, and in addition several of our fabrics are now also recyclable.
Vanguard’s environmental policy promotes and maintains environmentally responsible practices for the benefit of customers, consumers, employees and the community in which we operate. Vanguard will conduct and grow its business in a manner, which protects the environment and demonstrates good stewardship of our world’s natural resources.
Vanguard strives for continual improvement through the development of specific programs, which address the environmental costs and impacts of our activities, products and services.
This is being achieved by:
- Complying with manufacturing regulations and standards
- Involvement within community initiatives, including ‘Reverse Garbage’
- Implementation of Visy recycling program within showroom, factory and offices
- Using materials and energy efficiently to conserve natural resources
- Reviewing environmental objectives and monitoring performance
- Producing products that assist in creating an energy efficient household or building